- Closed toes shoes
- Preferably boots or shoes with thick soles!
- Prescription glasses if needed
- Our safety gear will fit over your glasses!
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Sandals, Crocs, any other flimsy shoe, and any heeled shoe.
- Skirts, dresses, shorts, or excessively ripped jeans.
If you or another participant have any sensory issues related to loud sounds please bring the appropriate ear coverings for use. They are not provided at location.
NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! NO CROCS, FOAM SNEAKERS, SANDALS, OPEN-TOE SHOES, OR HEELED SHOES. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY WITH OUR DRESS CODE, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE!!!