top of page
- Closed toes shoes
- Preferably boots or shoes with thick soles!
- Prescription glasses if needed
- Our safety gear will fit over your glasses!
- Long hair must be tied back.
- If you arrive for your booking without a hair-tie, one must be purchased before participating.
- Sandals, Crocs, any other flimsy shoe, and any heeled shoe.
- Skirts, dresses, or shorts
If you or another participant have any sensory issues related to loud sounds please bring the appropriate ear coverings for use. They are not provided at location.
NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! NO CROCS, FOAM SNEAKERS, SANDALS, OPEN-TOE SHOES, OR HEELED SHOES. IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY WITH OUR DRESS CODE, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE!!!
bottom of page